Photo by: Wedding Day Photography
Day Of / Month Of Wedding Coordinator
Let us worry about all the details on the day of, you need to be focused on one thing only, each other! Your special day has involved a lot of planning, and you want it to be perfect. Having a certified wedding planner on site means you don’t have to worry about any of the little bumps that may come up on your day, and you just get to enjoy all the hard work you’ve put into this great day, and focus on being married!
Our day of wedding coordinator package includes:
- One no-charge, no-obligation, initial consultation to ensure we are the perfect planners for you, before we sign off on your contract
- One follow up meeting 1-2 weeks before your wedding to confirm all details
- Creation of a customized and detailed itinerary
- Finalization of all details
- Contract review with all vendors
- Confirmation with all vendors of set-up/delivery times
- Attendance and management (if required) at the rehearsal
- Access to our fully stocked emergency kits
- Supervision of ceremony and reception set-up and all vendor deliveries
- Communication with all vendors to ensure that timeline is followed and agreed-upon services are performed
- Delivery of final payments to vendors (if required)
- Ensure any and all hiccups are dealt with in the appropriate manner
- Be the go-to contact for the bride and groom and all vendors
- Ensure that the money box is locked away at the start of the reception
- Most importantly: peace of mind for you and all of your family members!
- See what our past couples have said about our services: here!
- Attendance of 1-2 coordinators for 10 consecutive hours
- Additional hours available at an additional cost
- Attendance of assistant coordinator for ceremony, and bridal party photo session
- Additional assistants are required for weddings with high guest counts. This may affect total package price.
- Unlimited contact with your lead coordinator for the month before your wedding to ensure we get you on the right page